Monday, February 18, 2013

Welcome to my Blog

Hello there everybody! My name is Preston Anderson, also known as Prestovie123. If you're a subscriber(first I'd like to thank you) then you already know that I have started posting videos related to Pokémon. Pokémon has always been a hobby of mine, but I had never posted videos on it before. But I feel there are something's that you can't really do in a video, or some things that I would just rather blog about:)
In this blog, I will be doing all sorts of things related to Pokémon, but mostly Pokémon TCG, also known as the card game. This includes one of my favorite things: card reviews. Everyday I will be uploading a new card review for you guys, which will just let you know how they function in play, what their attacks are, opinions of others and even my own opinion on the card.
I really hope you guys enjoy my blog. Please feel free to comment your opinions and send me feedback. I will also be taking requests on which card to review next or what I should do next.

Enjoy:)

Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment